Want to build a robust, well-designed interface without having to deal with the complexities of UI frameworks?
lete set of robust building blocks, including charts, lists, tables, forms, wizards, maps, and more, right out of the box. Creating applications and internal tools is very fast with Retool.
with user interface libraries, access controls, and data source integration. Retool is a low-code platform that helps startups and Fortune 500 businesses develop internal tools for their employees. With REST, GraphQL, or gRPC APIs, you can connect to multiple databases or almost anything.
It eliminates the need to deal
You can install Retool on your cloud server, behind your VPN, or on-premises using Programs can also be synced to a Git repository and use a specific version.
Instead, the tool can do the heavy lifting for you, such as pulling data from MongoDB, SQL-joining it in Postgres, and POSTing the result to the Stripe API.
As a result, you will be able to work on your user interface and deliver it faster without needing to go to libraries. As with most of these frameworks, you control your data.
Retool comes with a comp
- One of Retool’s most attractive features is the component editor’s user interface. The editor is very easy to use. It is quick and easy to understand.
- It can be used to add components to models. You can create a module for each team or procedure in your company.
- It can be used to generate custom components. As a result, you can develop any component you need for your project.
- It also allows you to create SQL queries, allowing you to get the information you need quickly. After building a set of queries to retrieve data from the data source, you use one of the Retool components to display the data.
- In Retool, the component editor is a drag and drop editor.
- Retool’s 90+ components can be used to build your app. Components include BT Leads text entries, calendar entries, buttons, charts, tables, and images.